I have several friends who are going through some really hard times right now. I would just like to ask that you please pray for them. I won't go into details because these are private issues with each of their families but they are hurting. Just in generalization....family issues within the families, loss of a child during the 7th month of pregnancy, trouble getting pregnant, friends getting/or have gotten divorced, financial issues, depression and family members that are ill. And I know there are others who may be going through the same types of problems or even problems that no one else knows about. We really don't know what goes on behind closed doors and we are all good at making sure that it seems as if everything is ok sometimes.
I also ask you to please pray for my friend Crystal. She is married to a guy that I went to high school with and she actually went to school with my husband. Small world! Anyway, she has found out within the last couple of years that she has Lyme disease. It is very debilitating and causes her much pain and anguish. Currently she is in treatment up in Kansas City and is away from her husband and three children. She has her good and bad days, but it seems so more lately that she has bad days. I can't imagine what it's like to be sick and away from your family. The thing about Crystal is that she has strong faith and a strong walk with God. She almost always uplifts me and others when we read her updates about how she is doing. If you are interested in reading her story you can click on the C. Burchfield link here on my blog and it will take you to her caringbridge website. From there you can read her entire story and her struggle with this disease and you can even leave her comments. She loves to hear from others.
Remember to pray for your friends or friends that you have that might not be so close anymore. You don't know what each of them are going through.
Thank you in advance for your prayers! I know God will hear them and answer in HIS timing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment