Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Even though it is the 14th day of January, I'm still going to say.....Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!  For the record, I did NOT chow down on greens, black eyed peas etc. YUCK! LOL!

2011 was a good year overall! So much happened in my life. LOTS of changes and if you know me, you know I don't like changes and don't handle them well, but the Lord helped me to get through them and I'm hoping that 2012 will be even better! Here's a few of the things that happened last year, in no particular order......












Buds team was #1!








April 27, 2011...May we never forget!!








Mom and her high school sweetheart , Gene, got engaged!


All Stars!!










Posted by Picasa
My precious Ittie~Bittie passed away. She was so loving and a wonderful baby for 15 years. I miss her so much!! :(






Mom's wedding day!!











First beach trips with friends! Had a blast!!! :)




My beautiful girl!!
Posted by Picasa
Lost his first tooth!



Sweet times with great Granny B.!





Allison and Rodney got engaged!!




We added a new member to the family, Lillie Grace!


First day of 4th grade, 2nd grade and Kindergarten!!





First time hunting!!









 

                                                                              


AND LOTS OF SILLINESS!!! :)



Praying the Lord will bless you in 2012!!

No comments: